Protect My Wishes
Protect yourself, your family and your belongings.
What is the Desert Schools “Protect My Wishes” plan?
You’ve probably heard this type of plan referred to as a trust.
A trust? I’m just an average person. Why would I need a trust?
Setting up your own trust is one of the very best things that you can do to make sure that your family is protected. The Desert Schools “Protect My Wishes” plan is a practical way for you to plan and prepare for your family’s future.
- Guarantee all you’ve worked hard for goes to your family and loved ones in the manner that you see fit.
- Select a trusted family member or guardian to take care of your children or family members.
- Specify how property, belongings and money are to be divided and distributed. Manage assets of your plan (money, belongings…) freely and easily.
- Select a trusted family member or other individual to make healthcare and financial decisions on your behalf if you are unable.
Learn more about Trusts.
Let us help you? Trust Desert Schools to protect what’s most important to you. You’ll have access to the experts in our Member Asset Preservation Services (MAPS) and you’ll receive:
- A Great Price: Save hundreds or even thousands over the cost of an attorney.
- Expert Assistance: We offer 27-years experience preparing legal documents and developing plans including one-on-one assistance, our representatives will handle the transfer of assets into the trust; a service not included with most attorneys or self-administered programs.
Setting up your trust is the best thing you can do to protect what’s yours. Get started today, simply call us at (602) 336-5531.
Not NCUA Insured No Credit Union Guarantee
Document preparation services are offered through Desert Schools Financial Services, LLC under the Registered Trade Name of Member Asset Preservation Services (MAPS™). Desert Schools Financial Services is an Arizona Limited Liability Company and Certified Legal Document Preparation Business Entity (CLDP #81024). Desert Schools Financial Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Desert Schools Federal Credit Union. Certified Legal Document Preparation Services are not insured by the NCUA and have No Credit Union Guarantee.