Tax FAQs

What info do I need to have my refund deposited into my account?  
A: You need your routing and transit number (122187238), 10-digit account number which can be found at the bottom of your check or on your account statement, and account type (i.e. checking or savings). Be sure to double check that the routing and transit and 10-digit account numbers are correct prior to submission. Deposits with incomplete 10-digit account numbers will be returned.

When will my tax form be sent?
Your 1099INT and 1098 Tax Forms will be sent by January 31st.

When can I expect to receive my tax forms?
The first week in February you should receive your tax forms.

What if I have a question about my tax form?
Contact our Member Assistance Center if you see any errors on your form. Click the Contact Us link to see how and when to reach us.

Why haven’t I received my tax form?
1099INT will not be sent if less than $10 in dividends is earned; 1098 will not be sent if less than $600 in interest was paid.

The amount of 2013 mortgage interest is different (lower) than the amount shown on my 1098. Which one is correct?
The 1098 will include the correct interest amount and should be used for tax purposes.

I received my tax forms via Online Banking, but don’t have a printer. How can I obtain a paper copy?
Save the file to your computer and email the document to a location that has a printer or visit your local branch and they will print a copy for a nominal fee per form.

How long do I have to contribute to my IRA?
You have until April 15th to contribute to your IRA for last year.

Equal Housing Lender Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S.Government Agency. ©2014 Desert Schools Federal Credit Union