Commercial Real Estate
Looking to purchase or refinance Arizona real estate?
Is your business outgrowing its current space?
Do you want to venture into property investment?
Whether you are planning to acquire an apartment complex, office space, retail space, warehouse or industrial-zoned building, or multi-family property, look to a Desert Schools Commercial Real Estate Loan. You can capitalize on this opportunity, with limited fees.
- No application fees or pre-payment penalties1
- Purchase or refinance up to $5,000,0002
- Owner- or non-owner-occupied3
- Competitive fixed rate in five-year increments
- Terms of 5, 10 or 15 years
- Amortizations of 10, 15, or 20 years
- Interest is usually tax deductible4
- Free Online Banking and PAL
- Free eStatements and Alerts
Open to sole proprietorships, partnerships (including LLPs), LLCs, corporations, trusts and non-profit entities that have been in existence for three years. Start-up and business acquisition transactions are ineligible. Income verification may be required. Property must be located in Arizona. First or second lien position.
1Approximate 1% origination fee.
2Minimum loan amount $250,000; maximum 80% loan-to-value.
3Owner-occupied applies if the business member or affiliate occupies not less than 51% of the usable, net rentable space; non-owner-occupied applies if the tenant occupies 51% or greater of the usable, net rentable space.
4Consult your tax adviser regarding your individual tax situation.