Value Plus Checking
Has your company outgrown its starter account?
Does your business have a moderate number of transactions?
Interested in earning dividends every month?
It's time to move up to the next level in your finances. Desert Schools Value Plus Checking is designed for established businesses with a steady flow of transactions. Higher item, coin and currency processing limits allow your company to retain more profit as business increases.
- No monthly service fee, with $2,500 average daily balance1
- Dividends paid monthly on full balance2
- Desert Schools Business Visa® Check Card with no annual fee
- Free 250 items per month3
- Free Online Banking and PAL
- Free eStatements and Alerts
- Free, unlimited online Bill Pay
- Two free ATM withdrawals per month at PLUS®, CO-OP, and Visa® ATMs4; unlimited usage at Desert Schools ATMs
- Up to $2,500 in coin and currency per month5
To activate your check card, simply call (866) 602-8204. Tax ID number and business ZIP Code are required. Please have your card on hand when you call.
Membership eligibility is required, as well as a minimum opening deposit of $25. This is a credit-qualifying account.
1$10 monthly service fee applies if required balance is not maintained.
2Value Plus Checking is a variable rate account. Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after the account is opened.
3Includes deposited items and cleared checks. $0.25 per each additional item. Electronic debits and credits do not apply.
4$2 for each additional withdrawal.
5$0.15 for each additional $100 deposited or purchased.
All checking accounts may be subject to a service charge in accordance with the Fee Schedule adopted by the Credit Union from time to time. The Credit Union may deny a checking account to any member because of unfavorable credit history and/or history of abuse of other checking accounts.