Wish you could automatically make loan payments?
Need to wire money to another country?
Expecting a transfer of funds into your account?
Desert Schools offers efficient options for Wires and Transfers:
Outgoing Federal Reserve wires
9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Visit any Desert Schools branch to initiate
- Name of member sending the wire
- Member's daytime telephone number
- Account number and amount (full 10-digit account number required)
- Name, address and nine-digit ABA# of institution receiving wire
- Receiver name and their account number
- Provide S.W.I.F.T. code, if wire is going international
Access the Fee Schedule for wire charges. For questions, contact the Member Assistance Center at (602) 433-7000.
Transfer funds automatically from your paycheck or account; so, you'll never forget a payment again! Simply request an automatic transfer form when you apply for your loan; you may even be eligible for a .25% APR discount on consumer and home equity loan payments made from your Desert Schools checking account, when you sign up for eStatements.
Address for incoming transfers
Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
148 North 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Final credit to: Member's name and account number (full 10-digit account number required)