When can I use DS MobileDeposit on my new account?
New accounts can use DS MobileDeposit the next business day after account is opened.
Can I use DS MobileDeposit on any phone?
DS MobileDeposit can be accessed through our Mobile Banking app on iPhone® and AndroidTM devices.
Which accounts can I deposit into?
Consumer and Business Accounts
- Membership Savings, Other Savings, Holiday Savings
- Money Market
Which accounts are NOT eligible for deposit?
- Secured Savings
- Savings Certificates
- Loan payments
Are there limits to the amounts of checks that can be deposited?
Yes, the daily limit is $2,500; the weekly limit (Sunday to Saturday) is $2,500 and the monthly limit (1st of month to last day) is $5,000.
Which check types are ineligible for DS MobileDeposit?
- 3rd party checks
- Foreign items (ex: Canadian checks)
- Checks or items payable to any other person or entity other than you.
- Checks or items containing obvious alterations in any field on the front of the check, or which you know or suspect are fraudulent or not authorized by the account holder on which the check or item is drawn.
- Checks or items dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit.
When will my deposited funds be available?
If a deposit is made prior to 7:00pm, the first $200 will be available the next business day. After that, standard hold practices apply.
When can I view my mobile deposit in my account history?
If a deposit is made prior to 7:00pm, it will show in your account the next business day. (It is not immediately viewable in your account history.)
When I deposit into my business account, how will the deposit be counted?
Each check will count as a single deposit and a single item.
How long do I need to keep my checks?
You agree to securely store each original check for a period of 30 days after the deposit is posted to your account and to provide the Credit Union with the original check upon request. You agree never to re-present the check. After the 30 days period, you agree to mark the check as electronically presented or void and to dispose of the check to ensure it will not be presented again for payment.
I endorsed my check with a stamp. Why is it not accepting my deposit?
Be sure to properly endorse the back of the check. If it’s not endorsed, you’ll receive an error message. Note that endorsement stamps are not accepted for DS MobileDeposit.
What are tips on how to best take pictures of the check?
- Be sure to keep all four corners of the check inside the green guidance lines.
- Keep the check straight and level compared to the guidance lines.
- Place the check on a flat, simple background.
- Ensure the check is not folded.