What is Mobile Web Banking?
Mobile Web Banking enables you to retrieve information and manage accounts from a mobile device using its web browsing functionality.
How do I view my information on the Mobile Web?
Information is provided on the cell phone’s screen with links to click that allow you to view information or perform transactions.
How do I access Desert Schools’ Mobile Web?
From the mobile phone’s browser:
- Type in m.desertschools.org.
- Log in using your Desert Schools Online Banking username and password.
- You may be presented with a security question when logging in. This will be the same security question or image identifier you see when you log in to Online Banking on a computer.
What are the requirements to use Mobile Web?
To access Desert Schools Mobile Web, you must:
- Be a Desert Schools Online Banking user.
- Sign up for Desert Schools Mobile Banking.
- "...Your mobile device must support web browsing functionality.