Business Vehicle

How do I apply for a business vehicle loan?

There are several ways to apply for business vehicle financing at Desert Schools. You may print out the Business  Application for Credit and take it to your nearest branch, call our Loan Application Center at 602-433-LOAN (5626) for a pre-approval or apply directly at one of our Loan Direct dealers.  You may also take advantage of our Click Buy and Drive service to be referred to a designated dealer for a no-haggle streamlined buying experience. Applications must list one owner 20% or greater and are open to sole proprietorships, partnerships (including LLPs), LLCs, corporations, trusts and non-profit entities that have been in existence for three years. No commercial vehicles (e.g., trucks greater than one ton, flatbed trucks, box trucks, limousines, taxis, etc.).  For loan amounts over $100,000 and aggregate Desert Schools business loan balances over $100,000, please call (602) 335-5719 to speak with a Commercial Loan Officer.

How do I refinance my business vehicle, and what are your current rates?

You may apply for vehicle financing by visiting your nearest branch or by calling our Loan Application Center at (602) 433-LOAN (5626). Rates are available via the same phone number.

What if I want to trade in my vehicle, but the lienholder has the title?

The dealer will request that you initial and sign a Dealer Acquisition Contract and payoff authorization, in lieu of presenting a title at the time of a trade-in. Once the dealership completes the payoff of the loan, the title will be sent directly to them.

Where is my title?

As of June 2004, Arizona became an electronic title holding state. Desert Schools holds the title electronically until the lien is satisfied. Once the lien has been satisfied, Desert Schools will notify the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division, who will remove the lien electronically and mail an Arizona paper title, free of liens, to the owner.

My insurance company needs my title; how do I obtain it from my lienholder?

Your insurance company should contact the lienholder to obtain payoff information and to send over any necessary documentation. Your authorization to release payoff and title information may be required.

If Desert Schools holds the title to my vehicle, what proof can I present to show I own the vehicle?

Your vehicle registration lists the names of the owners exactly how they are listed on the title. You can also obtain a Title and Registration Motor Vehicle Record from the Arizona MVD or

How do I replace a lost title and lien release?

If the motor vehicle record still reflects Desert Schools as lienholder, you can contact our Member Assistance Center or visit a branch for a replacement notarized lien release. For titles that were released electronically and mailed by the Arizona Motor Vehicle Department, please contact them at (602) 255-0072 or visit a motor vehicle division office to obtain a duplicate title.

Equal Housing Lender Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S.Government Agency. ©2014 Desert Schools Federal Credit Union