Business General

What is the difference between current and available balance on my deposit account? 

Current balance is the processed amount in your account, while available balance is the amount of your current balance accessible now. The available balance reflects any branch or ATM withdrawals and other deductions, funds transferred or any funds placed on hold during the current business day.

When will I receive my paper business statement? 

Business members generally receive paper statements by the 15th of the month. All business accounts close on the final day of the month; printing, processing and mailing then take place during the first 10 calendar days.

How can I obtain a copy of my statement? 

Log into Online Banking, go to the Resource Center and click Statement Copy Request, or call (602) 433-7000. You should receive a copy in three to five business days; the fee is $3. If you are enrolled in electronic statements, you can view or print your statements for free by choosing the eStatements tab in Online Banking.

How do I remove a joint owner from my account? 

Owners of a business account can be removed by providing documentation that they no longer have ownership in the business. This should be done through the Corporation Commission or the Secretary of State.

How can I change authorized signer(s) on my business account? 

If you wish to add, change or remove an authorized signer, simply visit a branch to sign an Addendum for an Authorized Signer form.

Equal Housing Lender Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S.Government Agency. ©2014 Desert Schools Federal Credit Union