Business Resources

What is an employer identification number, and where do I obtain one? 

An EIN (employer identification number) is a tax ID used by businesses to report employee tax and business revenue. For details and to obtain an EIN, please visit

How can I pay my business' federal tax payments? 

You may use EFTPS, a free service offered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for people to pay federal taxes electronically.

Do you offer Merchant Card Services? 

Desert Schools works with TransFirst, a leading transaction processing provider, offering you the ability to accept credit and debit transactions. To learn more about the services TransFirst offers or for details on setting up services, call Desert Schools at (602) 335-BIZ1 (2491) or send an email to

Do you offer payroll services to enable us to offer our employees Direct Deposit? 

Desert Schools has partnered with PayChoice, a leading national provider of payroll and HR services, to offer an affordable solution to your business’ payroll needs.  To sign up or learn more about the services PayChoice offers and about their competitive pricing, call Desert Schools at (602) 335-BIZ1 (2491).

How do I register my business with the state? 

Simply visit the Arizona Corporation Commission's Web site or Secretary of State's Web site.

Equal Housing Lender Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S.Government Agency. ©2014 Desert Schools Federal Credit Union