Mobile Banking Security
Your security is one of our highest priorities at Desert Schools. We use state-of-the-art technologies to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your accounts.
App Banking uses encryption to keep your information secure and confidential. It does not store any confidential information on your mobile device.
Mobile Web Banking ensures all the information sent and received is encrypted, just like when you do Online Banking at home.
does not send any confidential security information about you or your accounts, either to or from your mobile device. Similar to ATM receipts, full account numbers are never displayed. You are required to use account nicknames that don’t include any digits from your account numbers.
To enhance security, you will log in to Mobile Banking each time you access your account. Never store your log in information within your mobile device.
What you can do to protect yourself
You can also take actions to increase your Mobile Banking security.
- Use your device’s power-on password feature.
- Never share your private information (password, PIN, etc.) with anyone.
- Don’t save private information on your mobile device.
- Immediately report the loss or theft of your mobile device to both Desert Schools and your carrier.
- Save m.desertschools.org as a bookmark to avoid mistyping the URL.
- Add Desert Schools’ short code, 90312, to your phone’s contact list with a distinctive name, so you will know incoming messages are from Desert Schools, not someone imitating Desert Schools.
- Use account nicknames, not account numbers.
- Do not include any digits from your account numbers in nicknames.
- Sign up for Alerts, allowing you to have important information about the status of your account sent directly to your phone.
For more information, visit the Mobile Banking FAQs.