Early detection of fraud can make a big difference. Besides closely monitoring your monthly billing statements and credit report, be aware when you fail to receive bills or other mail. Other tell tale signs of fraud are receiving cards or billing statements for accounts you did not open and receiving calls from collection agencies for items you did not purchase. Vigilance is your best defense against fraud.
Because your security is important to us, we have provided additional information from third party resources that we thought might be helpful or of interest. These resources are provided solely as a convenience and may differ from Desert Schools’ policies or procedures.
Sources for fraud protection tips:
• NCUA Fraud Information Center
Identity theft resources:
• FTC Identity Theft Site
• Identity Theft Resource Center
• You Have the Power to Stop Identity Theft brochure
• Free Annual Credit Reports
• National Cyber Security Alliance
• Anti-Phishing Working Group
• Microsoft® Safety & Security Center
If identity theft prevention, detection, and resolution is important to you, find out more about Desert Schools' identity theft protection solution - IdentitySecure!