Wondering about the value of membership?
Curious what a credit union has to offer?
Looking for additional perks with your accounts?
Desert Schools is the largest Arizona-based credit union; we welcome you to visit any of our locations around the valley to serve you. We are a not-for-profit financial institution owned by our members—people like you.
Desert Schools wants to make sure you do not pay full price for a personal computer.
- Up to a 12% discount on XPSTM and InspironTM Home & Home Office products
- Discounted three to five business day shipping
- Dell's award-winning 24-hour online and telephone technical support
- Frequent special values and promotions in addition to standard discounts
To take advantage of your discount:
1. Visit dell.com/eppbuy or call (800) 695-8133.
2. Reference Desert Schools' Member ID: PS57404757.
3. Review Dell's FAQs for additional details.
The Dell Member Purchase Program discount does not apply directly to software and peripherals (e.g., printers, monitors); however, Dell will match the pricing structure and promotions associated with software and peripherals found on the Home & Home Office portion of their site.
All Orders are subject to approval and acceptance by Dell. Offer subject to your company's continuing participation in the Dell EPP. Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees, and shipping and handling charges are extra, and vary. U.S. Dell EPP new purchases only. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
1. At-home service provided via third-party contract with customer. Technician will be dispatched if necessary following phone-based troubleshooting. Availability varies. Other conditions apply.
2. Dell Preferred Account: Offered by CIT Bank to qualified U.S. residents with approved credit. Taxes, fees, and shipping and handling charges are extra and vary.
3. Some Home and Home Office special offers and coupons may be excluded.
Dell, XPS, Inspiron, Premier Pages and the Dell Logo are trademarks of Dell Inc. Other trademarks and trade names may be used in this document to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Dell disclaims proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. ©Copyright 2005 Dell Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Dell, Inc. is strictly forbidden. For more information contact Dell.
Gammage Discount Tickets
As a Desert Schools member, you can get discount tickets to shows at ASU Gammage. Follow the steps below to take advantage of this offer. Discount tickets are limited, so get your tickets early.
- Go to asugammage.com/etickets.
- Under Our Broadway Title Sponsor, choose Desert Schools Federal Credit Union.
- When prompted, enter the promo code desertschools.
Great wireless discounts are now within reach! Sprint offers phones, PDAs, push to talk, data service plans, music downloads, TV and more. Now, Desert Schools members can benefit from the Sprint Nextel Credit Union Member Discount Plan:
- 10% off most regularly priced Sprint Nextel service plans
- 15% off most corporate liable wireless plans
- Waived activation fee on all new lines
- Waived upgrade fee
- Nationwide coast-to-coast coverage
- National rates with no roaming and long distance charges
- Existing Sprint Nextel customers can also save
- Additional savings for corporate liable accounts
There are a number of ways to take advantage of your discount:
- Call 877.SAVE.4.CU (877.728.3428) and tell them you’re a “Credit Union Member”. Ask to be attached to the NACUC_ZZM Corporate ID.
- Visit http://www.lovemycreditunion.org/Sprint-169.html.
- Go to the nearest Sprint store.
- If you’re an existing Sprint customer, please visit: www.sprint-discount.com and under “Company/Organization Name” enter: Credit Union Member.