Merchant Card Services - Expand your capabilities and grow your business with Desert Schools and TransFirst®. Desert Schools works with TransFirst, a leading transaction processing provider, offering you the ability to accept credit and debit transactions. To learn more about the services TransFirst offers or for details on setting up services, call Desert Schools at (602) 335-BIZ1 (2491) or send an email to email@example.com.
Visa® Business Credit Cards - Desert Schools is affiliated with Elan Financial Services for our credit cards, offering a superior level of customer service. Access the Business Credit Cards page for details.
Payroll Services - Desert Schools works with PayChoice, a leading national provider of payroll and HR services, to offer an affordable solution to your business’ payroll needs. To sign up or learn more about the services PayChoice offers and about their competitive pricing, call Desert Schools at (602) 335-BIZ1 (2491) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arizona Corporation Commission - Initiate name searches, print necessary forms to register as Limited Liability Companies (LLC) and Corporations (Corp or S-Corp), and obtain other relevant information.
- Arizona Department of Revenue - Information regarding personal and small business state tax requirements.
- Arizona Secretary Of State - If Sole Proprietorship or a General Partnership is what you want, search the state's records to determine if a business name is available and, if so, acquire an application to file your trade name with the state.
- Business Entity Comparison - Information to consider regarding taxes, management, liability, etc. when registering your business.
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) - Use this free service offered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to pay federal taxes electronically.
- IRS Business Information - Details on applying for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) and paying taxes through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment Systems (EFTPS).
- Maricopa County Recorder - Instead of filing your business name with the state, you may file a fictitious name with Maricopa County or acquire a business license through your governing agency or local municipality.
- Merchant Services - Enable your business to accept payments via credit cards, check cards and/or debit/ATM cards via Merchant Card service provider.
- Money Services Business Registration - Access this site, provided by the Department of the Treasury, to obtain Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) registration.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - Check out programs for small businesses, ranging from training and counseling to government contracting and finance.
- SBA Glossary - Peruse common terminology to help you thoroughly understand business concepts.